- looks really really cool, ver nice aesthetic
- adjustable tightness on the front back and nose grip
- a magnet clip allows for really easy removal, and that clip is very strong
- has one way breathing filters so breathes in from the front and breaths out from the back and sides
- its a little tight if you have a larger nose like i do so took quite a lot of adjusting to get it to fit right
- only 1 filter, would love a link to where we can get more
This is a really nice mask i feel like an utter badass with it on and way safer than with the napkin masks you can get elsewhere. I found for me the best way to wear it is with both straps over the top of my ears this pulls the bottom of the mask up for a very snug fit. Make sure to tie up your hair if its long those magnets are no joke, very very strong.
But year great mask, very comfy on my face, looks awesome, has multiple filters, you can find instructions on how to put it together online with a quick google search.
One note for UK buyers, you have to pay £20 customs charges after this ships so just be weary of that, not blank archives fault its just that way it is here =